Friday, July 2, 2010

Busy Week Finally Over

Ugh, it has been a busy week. Nicole and I were both "swamped" at the office this week. No complaints from either of us, other than we didn't get to play golf much nor sleep much. I was on the road 2 nights this week Wednesday and Thursday. Seminars in Mankato and Clear Lake, IA. I always get to travel to the best spots for my job. Just wait until August when I get to go to Jackpot Junction again, and maybe Omaha, NE, yeah baby!
Well anyway, Friday has finally come and we are very excited for a great long weekend. We are going to Brit's Pub after work for some Guinness on the rooftop.
Saturday we are golfing and then festivities in the neighborhood. My mother and brother Ryan are coming for Saturday. Sunday, we are golfing in the morning and then a pool party/BBQ with friends in the afternoon.
Does anyone know the Wisconsin fireworks law? I know they sell them, but not sure if they are legal or not, guess we'll find out.
Happy 4th of July everyone, be safe in your travels!

No comments: