Friday, November 12, 2010

The GOLF season has come to an end.

Hello Family and Friends....

We hope that all of you are doing well and having a great week. It's FINALLY FRIDAY! I love listening to that song when I am done with work on Friday's.

Anyways....last Sunday was the End-of-the-Year golf event at TB. Jason and I were honored to play with two of the pros from TB, Brent and Jack. Courtney wasn't able to play with us this year because she was busy working. We didn't get the expected score we thought we were capable of in the scramble probably due to getting pars on all 5 Par 3s and no birdies on those holes. Also, Jason was not in prime form for some reason? Anyways, we had fun. We had to wait on a few holes, so Brent and I had a handstand/headstand competition. I can still do a headstand after 31 years.


I am excited to see my friend, Jess Watje tonight for her 31st Birthday! It's GIRLS ONLY and we are headed to The Flower Bar at Spruce, which is a floral shop in South Minneapolis. I think the plan is to drink some wine and create our own floral arrangement. I love to be creative so I am really looking forward to this. Most of you know Jess, but for those of you that don't.... Jess is a very special friend. I often say to Jason, "why can't everyone be like Jess." Our friendship started in college. We hit if off from the night we met on the 2nd or 3rd floor of the Rec center as we were watching AGR play a basketball game. Although I wish that I did see Jess more, when we do see each other, it is like there has been no lost time. We just seem to have a lot in common and enjoy the same things. Jess you are truly a beautiful person and wonderful friend. Happy Birthday!

I am not looking forward to the possible SNOW that may be on the radar for this weekend. Well, at least I hope that it doesn't stick around for too long. If anyone is looking for a good movie to watch,  (I know, I don't watch movies, but I did this week!) The Karate Kid is a great movie. I used to watch that movie a lot when I was younger. Jaden Smith does a great job and it is a movie with a good story. Basically it is what I try to teach and foster in my clients every day....."if you don't like how you feel, you can change it." You have the power to make yourself happy and only you can do it!

Happy Weekend!

No comments: