Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Weekend In Hudson

This past weekend we enjoyed another weekend in Hudson. Friday night we went out with our usual crowd of the Gagne's and Wilson's. We were in the celebratory mood as Dina landed a new job with Novartis. We went to dinner at the St. Paul Grille and it was a fabulous evening. Time seems to fly by when the 6 of us are together as Nicole and I hit the pillow at 3:30 a.m. Ouch Saturday morning comes early.

On Saturday we had plans to watch Gopher Football and Hockey, the games were on at the same time.
I had the lightbulb in my TV go out, it is a DLP TV. I called Best Buy 2 weeks ago as it is under warranty and told them by bulb was out. They said they would be able to come the 15th to replace it. I said that was great but I needed it fixed by 2:30 (Gophers Vs. Wisconsin), BIG GAME! The guy from Geeksquad shows up at noon and takes one look at the TV and says "it's your bulb, you need a new one". I said, yep, that's what I said 2 weeks ago when I called. He then says "I didn't bring one, we'll have to ship it to you". I just about threw him out the window onto the driving range, but I kept my cool. So, no Gopher Football or Hockey at our house on Saturday. We called Jeb and said, we're coming over for uninterrupted sports, and he graciously obliged, thanks Jeb!
Dinner Saturday night at the Wilson's, great wine, great friends, great time.
Sunday we did our usual, Starbucks and Brueggers', we knocked out some Christmas gifts and had dinner with Tom, Ashley, and Zander at Old Chicago in Eden Prairie. We were celebrating Ashley's 24th b-day which is Monday November 24th!
Nicole went back up north on Monday morning, I am in Mpls this week as my boss is out of the country on R&R!
This coming weekend is our 5th Wedding Anniversary! A lucky 5 years for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jason- i love reading your blogs. they always make me laugh. thanks for making my work day a little bit more exciting! :)
ash