Monday, July 13, 2009

A Picture A Day for 365 Days

I love to take pictures so I am challenging myself to take at least one picture a day for the next year! I think art and photography is so interesting and unique...and one thing that you will notice with the pictures I take, they will be of nature, buildings, or people in the moment. I usually don't get excited about taking pictures of people posing for the camera. I am hoping that each picture will tell a story of where I've been that day...I hope you enjoy.

Sunday July 12

This is a picture of Jason I took while we were golfing (well waiting to tee off because the groups in front of us were a bit slow).

Monday July 13


I saw this HUGE dandelion while I was running this evening. I was amazed by its size and how delicate it is. I think it is so neat how you can basically see right through it.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I LOVE the pic of the dandelion...wow!! Can't wait to see the inspiration each day!!