Friday, March 6, 2009

Looking Forward To The Weekend

Nicole and I have had a tough week. We were sick with either food poisoning or the flu on Monday, and then I had meetings on both Wednesday and Thursday, ending my string of seminars over the last month. Whew.
I am safely and happily back up north with my sweetie.
This weekend we have some college friends, Emily and Aaron Peter coming to stay with us. They should arrive around 3 p.m. today and will do some showshoeing while Nicole and I finish up with work. Tomorrow we'll hit the slopes and show them around the area. They actually lived in Duluth for a few years but never made it up this way. We are always excited to get visitors and this weekend is no exception.
I want to make one pointless clarification. There is a picture of my brother in law Ryan and I on the blog enjoying a glass of wine with Hattie from last weekend. My neighbors were ripping on me because my glass is nearly empty and Ryan's is full, saying that I have a drinking problem, etc. The point of clarification is that it was the good Dr's 2nd glass and my 1st glass, so take that.
I hope everyone is doing well and hope to see you soon!

No comments: