Saturday, March 14, 2009

Weekend Visitors

This weekend we have visitors. Nicole's sister Ally and her roommate Ellen.
My brother Andy and his girlfriend Brianne also are here. Andy and Bri arrived first yesterday and we spent about 2 hours on the slopes. It was 32 degrees and bright sun and it was a great day. The slopes were in great shape after the 6 inches of snow we had on Tuesday. I'm a little worried about them after today because it is going to be 42 degrees, actually they probably won't be bad today, but if it warms up and melts and then freezes tonight it is going to be icy tomorrow I'm afraid.
There was still plenty of fresh powder left yesterday as the Ridge isn't that busy during the week. We ate dinner at the Lodge last night and watched Gopher hockey beat St. Cloud. Another win tonight and its another trip to the Final Five.
Ally and her roommate Ellen, pictured below just left for the Pebble Spa with Nicole. She always likes to take our new guests to the spa. I think today was facials and massages, but I can't keep all that stuff straight. I'm enjoying my morning drinking coffee and "blogging", one of my new favorite things. Today I'll hit the slopes with Andy and Brianne, but most likely I will be watching the CA Championship at Doral and see if Tiger can mount a comeback. Enjoy the beautiful day!



2 comments:

Zander & Co. said...

hey jason,
hope you guys have a fun weekend. you should have fun watching ally ski...she's probably terrible. haha.
ps. zander wants you to know he has been practicing his golf skills. "me like unco jwason" translation "me like uncle jason".

The Wards said...

Hey Z, keep practicing and we'll get out and play this spring as soon as it gets nice. Hope to see you next weekend when we are in Springfield.
Jason