Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Holidays

As we get into the holiday week I wanted to get our holiday wishes out to everyone. We look forward to seeing you all at Christmas. We are headed to Springfield on Wednesday night or Thursday afternoon, depending on the weather. It looks like a potential winter storm coming mid-week so if that is the case we will leave after work on Wednesday rather than fight the storm on Christmas Eve day. It will depend on Nicole's schedule, I know she is scheduled to be in Hastings on Wednesday. Christmas Eve we will spend with the Tauer's and look forward to Hattie's 2nd Christmas, but her 1st Christmas where she will be excited about gifts. Last year at 2.5 months she didn't seem to like what we gave her. It is always fun to see our 3 year old nephew Zander with all his gifts too.
On Christmas Day, my mother is hosting her side of the family (The Will Christmas). So I'm sure we'll be busy at her house, and then later that day Nicole and I are headed home to prepare for another Christmas we are hosting on Saturday the 26th. This will be my immediate family, 3 brothers and their families and my sister and her family. In total 15 adults/kids. We haven't hosted in 5 years so it is certainly our turn. My sister has hosted 3 in a row I think so it is time to mix it up. We just hope the weather is decent enough and safe enough for everyone to travel.
So from Nicole and I we wish you all a Happy Holiday and be safe in your travels.

No comments: