Sunday, February 21, 2010

Busy and Bored!

We woke up early on Sunday as Nicole had to work at the hospital today. She left a little after 8 and I made breakfast for George, Michelle, Ally, and Zander. We raced cars on the dining room floor for a while and then watched a cartoon called Turbo Dogs. After they left I spent the rest of the day by myself. It was quite boring actually. I watched some golf on TV and went for a walk. It was a very nice day again similar to yesterday. This nice sunny weather is giving me "spring fever". I couldn't wait for Nicole to get home. She set a record today at the hospital with 4 evals in one day. They all went smoothly and she was home by 5. Now she has about 3 hours of dictation to do before we can go out and get some dinner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason I always read your blog about you cooking, and am glad i got to taste for myself that you actually do make a good meal! :) Thanks again for the delicious breakfast!
Ally

the ritchie's said...

Sorry you were so bored. I wish I had a day to be bored just once in awhile. Have a little one...you will not be bored again :)

The Wards said...

I wasn't bored on Saturday when Z was there, but Sunday was boring by myself. I went for a walk, went to the Y to run and then watched golf. It was ok, but kind of boring doing all that alone.