Monday, September 27, 2010

Golf has come to an END!

Hello Readers.


I have not written on here myself in quite some time so I thought I would let you all know what we have been up to. Both of us are very busy with work, which we are thankful for every day. Jason had his last competitive golf event of the year on Sunday. He didn't do as well as he wanted, but I think they had fun. Hopefully now the two of us will get to play together one of these days, maybe next Sunday. I am kind of "golfed out" for the season, but would like to play another time or two.


Before heading to the gopher football game on Saturday, Jason and I wanted to take some pictures near the Stone Arch Bridge, so my sister Allison graciously helped us out. She did a wonderful job and we had a great time. Thanks Ally!


Saturday we made it to our first Gopher game of the year. It is so much fun tailgating and see our friends and family (Emily, Ryan and Allison) who joined us. It is a great feeling sitting in the stadium, only to be disappointed in the results of the game. I just hate it when they chant "Fire Brewster." I never understood why it is always the coaches fault. I realize that he may be somewhat to blame, especially for poor plays, recruitment, lack of motivating the players, etc. I know certain "big name" coaches may help recruitment. However, I think some of the responsibility needs to be on the players. Maybe these guys just are not that talented. My point is, we Minnesotans never seem to be satisfied with the coaches. I just think there is so much more to life than getting so worked up about firing a coach because the team is terrible.


Sunday, Jason and I woke up and headed to the St. Paul Farmer's Market. This was Jason's first experience and I think he enjoyed it. It is such a fun place to get fresh vegetables and even people watch.  The produce and goods change with the seasons and we had a great time picking out different squash/pumpkins to decorate our front steps with. I like take a picture tonight and post. While Jason was playing golf yesterday, I decided to trim the bushes. I gave myself a B. They look better than they did, but they are not perfectly shaped. Thanks Wilson's for letting us use your hedger. 


We are looking forward to a nice non-rainy week. Jason may be heading to his first WILD game on Thursday and I am going to take another photography class that night as well. We will probably head to the Homecoming Parade on Friday night and gopher game Saturday morning.






Have a great week!

1 comment:

the ritchie's said...

WOW. Love love love the new pictures. Way to go Allison. You guys look great!!