Friday, October 1, 2010

Big Gopher Weekend

It's Homecoming! Now, I am going to tell you, no one seems excited about Homecoming this year because of the poor play of the football team. Nicole and I were discussing this last night. Why would you let the football team get you down about the University of Minnesota. We both owe a lot to that school and will still support it regardless of how good or bad the football team is.

So, this weekend is going to be festive. Tonight at 7:00 p.m. is the Homecoming Parade. Nicole and I are going to head over and have dinner on campus before the parade, and then after the parade there is a big Pep Fest on the Alumni Center Plaza. We are meeting some college friends for drinks after and I'm sure we'll all discuss how we are too old to be "Back on Campus" for Homecoming. Oh well, it's a great campus and if the weather is good what better place to be.

We are hoping to meet Zander, Ally, and Ashley for the parade as well.

Go Gophers!

1 comment:

the ritchie's said...

So fun. I am totally jealous and it is making me sad reading this that we can't be there. Next year I am coming for sure. Mark my word and hold me accountable.
Have a GREAT time and I love your school spirit. We will be watching the game and cheering at home. GO GOPHERS!!!!!