Sunday, October 5, 2008

Beautiful Weekend

It was a weekend of great weather and beautiful colors. My dad and uncle Joe ended up keeping 12 walleyes that they caught on Wynne Lake. They tried grouse hunting for the third day, but no luck. The leaves are so colorful, so we were outside as much as possible. On one of my walks, I saw a group of 6 geese swimming and then they saw me...It was fun running on the Mesabi Trail through the woods. It was like running through a tunnel of color. I hope the leaves stay around for a little while so we can continue to enjoy them.

We hope all of you are having a great fall and enjoying the colors and weather. Let us know what you are up to when you have time.

Nicole






1 comment:

the ritchie's said...

Cool pictures of the geese in the water. You have so many fun pictures on your blog but none of your condo. I want to see where you are living when you get a chance. Sounds like it was a fun weekend...we will be in touch.