Thursday, October 2, 2008

We are looking forward to our first visitors at the "Range" tonight. Nicole's parents are coming and also her uncle Joe and his fiance Jess. We are going to do some sight seeing, but mainly they are coming up for "Grouse Hunting". This is something I have never done and as my friend Jeb says, "you don't have a prayer in hell of hitting one". In this case I have to agree with him because I am not much of a hunter, but I have some "secret" strategies that were given to me by grouse hunting pro Tim Carlson (my boss). He says the grouse at the range are particularly dumb and they won't fly very far if they are scared up. So, we'll see, I am actually looking forward to it and the weekend weather looks great.
Heck, anything will be better than getting killed in the markets all week long.
That's all for now, Jason

No comments: