Monday, October 20, 2008

A Weekend in Detroit Lakes


We spent this past weekend visiting family in Detroit Lakes. It was about a 3 1/2 hour drive from Biwabik. We were so excited to see our new niece, Hattie. She is so precious, just a little peanut. She is such a good baby. Her mom and dad are doing great and are so excited with her arrival. She was having a little trouble eating on Saturday (you can see in the picture with Jason and Ryan), but is doing well now. We also got to see our nephew, Zander who we haven't seen since Labor Day weekend when he joined us golfing. Zander is 27 months old. He is a very active and an entertaining little guy. I said to him, "Trick or Treat" and his reply was "smell my feet." I couldn't help it but laugh. We had a great time playing in the leaves together. He is also very into NEMO. Zander enjoyed meeting Hattie as well. He kept saying, "I love you baby Hattie" and "my cousin Hattie, she's my cousin." I think he was a bit worried when his mommie was holding Hattie for any amount of time, he didn't want her getting all the attention. Enjoy the pictures of Hattie and Zander!



No comments: