Friday, November 13, 2009

Maui Day 8 Wednesday

Today was another golf day, this time we were scheduled to play the Gold Course at Grand Wailea. This course has also hosted The Skins Game, which is a pro tournament. This course is also ranked in the top 100 in the US and it was a great course. We all loved it, Jeb more than the Plantation, Nicole and I liked the Plantation course better. We did have a bright sunshine day to play at Grand Wailea. Nicole and I tied at this course, we had the exact same score on the front 9 and the back 9. I had no idea it was that close as I was struggling with my game the entire day. I drove it all over the course so I got to see some interesting spots. Nicole made some HISTORY on this course as she recorded her first EAGLE! There was a 205 yard par 4 and she drove it on the green. We both surveyed the putt and it was about 8 feet with some break to the left. She lined it up and SANK IT! She was very excited. After golf we always shower in their beautiful locker rooms and then have dinner. We had our best dinner of the trip on Wednesday at the following restaurant: Humuhumunukunukuapua
This is the Hawaiian State Fish and it was a very cool restaurant at the Grand Wailea hotel. We ordered sushi again and the food, scenery, and atmosphere were all great.

No comments: