Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Packed And Ready To Go!

Nicole and I are packed and ready for our trip. We leave Wednesday morning (tomorrow) at 4:30 a.m. My brother Andy is going to drive us to the airport and then pick us up on Saturday November 14th. We are going to stop in San Francisco for 2 days (Wednesday and Thursday) and then we leave Friday morning for Maui for 1 week.
On Thursday, we are very excited to take a day trip to Napa, CA. We have a private tour setup for the 4 of us taking us to 5 different vineyards.
While we are in Maui we plan to do all the tourist stuff. We are going to golf at 2 of the top 100 courses in the US, one course called The Plantation at Kapalua, the other called The Gold Course at Grand Wailea. Nicole and I plan to play the Bay Course at Kapalua also. I think the Wilson's are up for 2 rounds, they are more beach people than we are so we'll probably sneak another round of golf in while they are sunning themselves. I could care less about the beach, white people like me don't belong on the beach, I belong on the golf course. :) Just in case I have my SPF 70, but from what I read anything above 35 SPF doesn't matter.
Other exciting adventures we are planning are snorkeling, drive on the Road To Hana, and drive up to Haleakala National Park. We are also going to attend a Luau so we'll see how that goes.
I am going to take the over on 1000 pictures that I'm sure we'll take, so we'll share them along the way. Hopefully I don't have time to write on the blog while we're gone, but I'll probably post some updates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have Fun Guys!!
Love ally