Monday, January 18, 2010

Busy Week

We have a busy and exciting week planned. I am truly looking forward to each day, which is really nice to write.
The only thing I know for sure is we will be "BUSY" at the office this week as Mark (my boss) is out doing 4 seminars from Tues-Friday. We were hired to do these by a seed company so there will be a lot of prospects generated from these meetings. Normally we do our own seminars and we do them in the evening so we can handle our daily business. Well, these seminars this week are in the morning so that leaves the rest of us at the office very busy covering for Mark as he is our busiest guy. I hope we don't let him down!

Tuesday night we are going to a great Italian restaurant called I Nonni, which is located in Lilydale (just south of St. Paul). There will be 4 couples (Kingsley's, Gagnes, Wards, Wilsons). We are looking forward to it.

Wednesday night Nicole has Book Club. She joined the book club this year at Troy Burne and she will also be co-chairing the Women's League along with Shelly Thompson. She and I also head up Couples League (Friday night's during golf season) so she is getting more involved as well. She wasn't too keen about me running for the Homeowner's Board though. She doesn't like it when people are mad at us and this may trigger some of that, hopefully not!

Thursday night we have a Wild game with the Wilsons. The Wild have really turned it on as of late after a very slow start and the buzz around town is picking up. Not obviously to the Vikings pitch, but traffic on my way home from work is very bad on game day.

Friday, the best day of the week. My brother Ryan is getting married to Kari Roiger. They are getting married at the courthouse in the afternoon and then we are celebrating with dinner at Manny's Steakhouse downtown. We are very happy for them!

Saturday, we are heading to Detroit Lakes. I need to visit the dentist again, and I believe George and Michelle are coming up as well so it will be a fun weekend up north watching what hopefully will be some great football.

1 comment:

the ritchie's said...

Man how do you two do it. It makes me tired just thinking about all that you have going on this week. I guess I live a boring life...but I love my boring life :) Chasing Hattie around the house is the most tiring. See you both on Saturday.