Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Golf Pictures

On Saturday Nicole and I golfed 36 holes. We haven't done this since high school, and we were very sore the next day. At 8:00 a.m. we teed off with my college friend Mark Escen and his cousin. Mark has lived in Switzerland for the last 3 years and whenever he makes the trip back to the states we play 18 holes at Troy Burne. He tells me it is his favorite course in the Twin Cities (not sure if he just says that or really thinks it). We had a great day, Mark had not played in a year and it showed as he was very rusty and let's just say Troy Burne got the best of him.
Nicole took pleasure in beating him as she does everyone of my friends. She has beaten everyone of my friends except for my brother Ryan. Oh, and she hasn't beaten me in 18 holes yet either, 9 holes many times. Ryan, if we aren't careful this could be the year in which we both go down, so I advise you to take the same strategy that I have, never play 18 holes with her. :)
Saturday afternoon Nicole played with Kari Roiger (brother Ryan's fiancee) behind the guys who were playing for Jeb's birthday. Take a look at the picture below of Kari's shot on number 13. This is a tough par 3 with water all along the left side. She made a birdie, I believe her 1st birdie.



No comments: