Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Gopher Seat Selection

Today at 11:00 a.m. was the day that Nicole and I got to select our seats for Gopher Football. It was a long awaited day. I have been watching all the seats get picked the last 3 days crossing off my 1st choice, 2nd choice as they disappear. Then finally today is our chance. Then at 9:00 a.m. our power goes out. I walked up to the office and asked them what was going on and they said they were doing some planned work and had to shut the power down, but didn't think anyone was staying here so didn't bother to tell anyone. Nice. Since I was the only one here, why would they care if I have to work or more importantly pick my Gopher seats. Luckily, the phone still worked so I called the ticket office at 10:58 and was ready to go. We ended up in Section 107, row 7. By the way they describe this to me it is about the goal line with a little angle toward the field. The big scoreboard is directly to our right which is the open end of the new stadium. It is getting exciting to see Gopher Football outside again. Go Gophers!

2 comments:

the ritchie's said...

You are so lucky to get seats. I am sad we did not. Either way, Go Gophers!

The Wards said...

You could still get tickets, from what I hear there won't be a bad seat in the stadium. Just up to you whether or not you want to make the drive. The guys I know have 6 tickets and 4 of them live out of the country, so with the exception of the 1st game you would likely have your pick of any game after that. Just let me know.