Friday, April 16, 2010

Birthday Recap

We had a great day yesterday. The traffic to get home yesterday was not good at all, there was an accident on 94 at Dale St and it combined with the Twins traffic made for a hellish drive home. Nicole and I were both stuck in it in different vehicles. I was trying to get home before her to get a gift prepared. I just told her a little white lie as she beat me home and wondered where I was. I told her I was still on 94 because of the accident, but I really was at the clubhouse looking for a "last minute" well thought out gift. I had help from Brent at the club so he made sure I got something nice. Thanks Brent.
It was so nice out yesterday that we decided to play golf before going to dinner. Our Men's League is Thursday night but I played with my birthday girl (husband of the year points). I took some razzing from the guys but they understood. They went off the front side of TB so Nicole and I played the back 9, the best 9 at TB in most people's opinion. Nicole shot her lowest round EVER, not just at TB, but anywhere. She shot a 41. I played a little more like myself yesterday and shot 38. Oh, Nicole's 41 included 2 penalty shots in the water. It was perfect out on the course, a little windy, but the temps were great.
After golf we went home and changed and headed to dinner in Stillwater. It was a great birthday.
Tonight we are very excited to be going to Cooks of Crocus Hills for a cooking class. We are going to learn to make sushi tonight from 6-9.
We have a busy weekend of house chores but I'm sure with the weather we'll play golf both days.
Enjoy the weekend and the weather!

No comments: