Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Nicole

Today is the big day, the big 31. Nicole has a full-day of work at the office today until 5:00 and then will hustle home. We are toying with playing 9 holes of golf before our dinner reservation at 8:00, but it might be cutting it close unless her 4:00 p.m. client cancels. The weather is supposed to be very nice so maybe we'll just head to Stillwater early and roam around.
Last night we celebrated with Brent and Courtney Snyder. We played golf and then went to Barker's, Snyder's treat, so thanks a lot guys. It was great food as always, we just love their burgers.
Happy Birthday babe, I love you!

FROM NICOLE: So far my day has been great. Thank you for a the phone calls and messages, they are greatly appreciated. I have a busy day at work, but found a few moments to get something to eat. My office/boss bought me a cake from Cafe Latte and it is even my favorite--TURTLE! I will have to sneak a piece a little later. Hope everyone is having a good day.

No comments: