Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Mother's Day weekend. We spent our weekend with my mother, MaryAnn. Nicole did not see her mom (sorry Michelle) but she is going to spend 4 wonderful days with her coming up this weekend (Thurs-Sunday). All the Tauer girls including mom are going to Martha's Vineyard. Nicole is so excited. She has been working her tail off for the last 3 months busy as she could possibly be at the clinic so she is in need of a little mini vacation, and there is no one else in the world she would rather spend the time with than her mother and sisters (that includes me).
My mom came up on Friday afternoon and having never been to my office she came up for an AgMotion Tour. After that we got a tour of Nicole's office (my first tour as well). It is very nice and was cool to see where she works her magic.
We then went to dinner at The Dock Cafe in Stillwater and then for dessert at Nelson's Ice Cream which is always a treat.
Saturday we spent the morning at Carlyn's softball tournament in Woodbury. The weather wasn't great but except for the sleet in our faces a few times we had fun. After the tournament we had burgers on the grill with Ryan, Kari, Carlyn, my mom, brother Chad, brother Andrew and Nicole and I.
On Sunday we had breakfast and after mom headed to her mother's (Grandma Connie) for Mother's Day.

Nicole and I went golfing which was fun and then we went to bed early after a long but fun weekend.

No comments: