Friday, February 13, 2009

It Feels Like Winter Again

After being in Hudson for a week, a warm week I saw all the snow at Troy Burne disappear. I didn't mind the warm weather, but now that I am back up north I want snow again. With no snow there isn't a lot to do. We have some friends (The Gomarko's), high school friend coming up for the weekend to do some snowboarding. We are looking forward to a 3-day weekend as Nicole and I are both off on Monday for President's Day. I am also hoping for the passage of the Stimulus Package this weekend to put some stabilization under this fragile economy.
We are taking a road trip on Sunday to Springfield where we both grew up to visit my dad, who is fighting against cancer. He is my hero and will never give up. We were home last weekend and had a great time watching the Buick Open and this weekend I'm sure we'll find some golf to watch. We are all itching to get back out on the course. Keep us in your prayers, we appreciate them all.

No comments: