Friday, February 27, 2009

Off To DL For The Weekend

Nicole and I are heading to Detroit Lakes for the weekend. We have not seen our niece Hattie since Christmas and I also have to get my braces tightened. I think I am going to have Ryan remove all my crooked teeth this weekend and just be done with them. I'll have a few holes in my smile but at least the teeth I have left will be straight. These braces are the pits, especially with as much public speaking as I have been doing. The idiot in me always thinks the audience is staring at my braces, even though I know they are staring at my big nose, not my braces.

Anyway, hope everyone is recovering after the snowfall yesterday. We maybe had 3-4 inches up here, nothing too serious. All the skiers and snowmobilers are arriving for their weekend of fun.

We'll be back Sunday night and post some new pictures of Hattie Georgina with her favorite uncle.

P.S. This stock market is a drag!

1 comment:

allytauer said...

I am Jealous of hattie, i never get the honor of getting pictures with you jas!! :)