Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Busy Week

We started out the week with a quiet Monday night. Tuesday I had a seminar in St. Charles, MN at the Merchants Bank. It went well and then I met a prospect for lunch in Winona. I always enjoy that drive from Winona back to Hudson on Hwy 61. Tuesday night we went to a "scotch" tasting in Stillwater that my good friend Tom Kingsley put on. We had a good turnout and it was a fun night.
On Wednesday I had another meeting this time in Rushford, MN for the Associated Bank. I then met another prospect that turned into a client after the meeting. It was a good two days of work for me. On my way home I drove up Hwy 61 again and stopped in the town of Wabasha (Grumpy Old Men was filmed there). I have another client who owns a restaurant there so I decided to stop in and have lunch. It was a great authentic Mexican restaurant so I had a nice lunch there before heading back home to Hudson.
Thursday we have our 2nd dance lesson (I hope I didn't forget the steps) and then we are going out for our neighbors birthday afterwards. On Friday we are meeting our old friends Dan and Jess Watje from college. Jess was in our wedding and we don't get to see them very often as they travel a lot with work and live in S. Mpls. We are going to check out a new restaurant downtown called Saffron. We are a little nervous about it as it is Middle Eastern food so we'll have to see how it goes. I hope we can find something we like to eat. I will be sure to blog about it.

No comments: