Saturday, March 20, 2010

Last Night

Last night Nicole and I went out to dinner with Brent and Courtney. We went to Casanova, or "The Nova" which is a wine bar in Hudson. We had some good food, I had meatloaf, Brent fajitas and the girls both had burgers. We had what Brent called a "European" dinner which was about 3 hours long. After dinner we went back to Brent and Courtney's to catch up on some of the BB games. Nicole and I are not doing well in our family pool. Emily and Ryan are way out in front and I think all of my teams are done. I don't know much about college BB and it is sure showing in this pool.
Nicole is on call this weekend so she has been at Fairview all day. I think she had 5evaluations today (a new record). That means about 2.5 hours of dictations when she gets home though. I'll take her out for dinner and then back home for more work.
We are both looking forward to going to Hilton Head, SC this coming Thursday. We have a Trader's Conference there so I'll be working a bit, but Nicole has a nice 4-day vacation. She is going to golf a few times and hit the beach. I get to play twice also, but with her just once. We have a company tournament on Friday that she can't play in (although I would love to have her on my team). She is either going to play with one of my coworkers wives or alone (they'll pair her with someone I'm sure), but the courses at Hilton Head are amazing.
I was home today doing laundry and watching golf. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: